- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association – Board Member
- St. Mary’s University School of Law Alumni Association – Board Member
- William S. Sessions American Inn of Court
- Hispanic Law Alumni Association – Board Member
- St. Mary’s University School of Law National Trial Team - Coach
- Texas State Bar, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, 2022
Honors & Awards
- National Order of Barristers, 2014
- Hon. Jack B. Miller Award for Dedication, Integrity, & Professionalism, 2014
- Finalist, Larry G. Hyden Mock Trial Competition, 2012
Leslie Vásquez Rodriguez
Leslie Vásquez Rodriguez was born and raised in Weslaco, Texas. She received a Bachelor of Arts in English and Communication Studies from St. Mary’s University in 2007, graduating summa cum laude with highest honors. She graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law in May 2014.
While attending St. Mary’s University School of Law, Leslie was a member of the External Advocacy Program’s national mock trial team and was admitted into the Order of the Barristers, an honor society for United States law school graduates.
After law school, Leslie was sworn in as an Assistant District Attorney, at the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office, where she was promoted into a felony prosecutor supervisory role and then later to the Major Crimes Division. As an Assistant District Attorney, Leslie tried and supervised over 30 jury trials. Before joining the firm, Leslie practiced insurance defense litigation, handling auto and commercial vehicle accident litigation, in both state and federal court.
Leslie is an adjunct professor at St. Mary’s University School of Law, where she coaches the National Mock Trial Team. As a work injury attorney, Leslie handles non-subscriber work injury and third-party work injury cases.